Anyone have an extra windshield for a 69 2000?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone have an extra windshield for a 69 2000?
From: "Fermin V Vasquez" <fvvasquez74@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:25:25 -0700
Hello folks,

I'm almost finished with my car!  things where getting pretty exciting until
we broke the windshield......... dang!  Now I need to replace it.

Anyone out there have a spare windshield for a 69 2000?  I'm searching for a
new one but if I can find a good used one I'll run with that.  I'm also going
to need the window gasket so if anyone has any good leads for me I'll really
appreciate a hand.

thank you all and I hope you can help

Fermin V