1600/2000/Forklift Parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600/2000/Forklift Parts
From: <sh92@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:20:01 -0400
Thanks for all the replies to my posting.

Seems I got what I needed.  The only parts that I got that had H20 on them were
the bearings. I will begin trying to re-assemble my engine this week. If I
remember the disassembly correctly, I still will need to locate a water pump
and a water outlet elbow off the right front of the engine. I'm sure the
"Vendors" will be able to get me what I need.

I'm thinking I should wash and paint the block/oil pan before I begin any
assembly work.  I've never had an engine down this far before so I'm sure I'll
have alot more questions before long.

Thanks again for all the info.
-Scott
69 2k work in progress