Part for sale

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part for sale
From: "Mark Haverly" <mark.haverly@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:27:13 -0700
'69 2000 parts:

 - After Market Hard Top:  Great condition.  Seal needs to be glued back on
in areas.

 - 2 Soft top frames.  One seems to be a little rough.

 - Windshield.  Great shape.  Seal is in OK shape.

I am considering whether or not I am going to part our the entire car, or
use the rest as a parts car.  If I part it out there is one good fender, two
good doors (I have a third that has damage, but has good parts), great hood
and trunk, etc.

Contact me off of the list if you're interested.  I can provide pictures
this weekend...and it will give me time to figure out how much $$ this stuff
is worth.

Mark
Sacramento, CA
mark.haverly@attbi.com