Roadster vs Volvo, Roadster right heel heat

To: "'wschaibe@ucsd.edu'" <wschaibe@ucsd.edu>,
Subject: Roadster vs Volvo, Roadster right heel heat
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:53:42 -0700
<<God I want to drive the Datsun (but I need to know how to reduce the
exhaust heat on the floor just below my right heel)>>

Bill,  not sure if I have ever met you, but that really doesn't matter.
My company makes handcrafted military aircraft heat shields/insulation
products. (C-130's and P-3's weren't designed for the plethora of
electronics in them these days)
If you can figure out a way to mount (double-back tape from 3M works very
well) I'll send you a large enough piece of material for free, well, you pay
postage, but its' cloth so it'll be like $1.40.  Hey, next time at Les's
Winery show you can just buy me a beer.

You don't want to wrap the pipe, it'll not last long.  You want to put this
insulation against the floorboard so that the heat takes the easiest path to
freedom. (and gets a little breeze in behind it)  send address to ship to.
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA