nissan hubs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: nissan hubs
From: United2311@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:30:42 EDT
Hello to all, let's try this again

Does anyone know what nissan this fits.  I bought it off ebay for a friends
2001 Pathfinder, but it is too large.  I would like to know what it is before
relist it on ebay.

It has some numbers on the inside......

SAE PA + PPE
40315OW410
K74531

Thanks,

JohnnyRoadster
SPL311-13956

function init()  {  var pageCount = document.getElementById('pageCounter');
pageCount.src =
"http://pak01.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/PageCounter/aol/aol/share?pageName=
jsp/aol/share/webmail/AlbumView&refresh=" + new
Date().getTime();  }
    <A
HREF="http://aolsvc.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Start?event=DirectView&shareI
nfo=KnVVBplenSN0Aps%2fg7S%2fZCVVflB3BRVPyM4pVEcng9K%2fjFCnkV3ciA%3d%3d&pageNa
me=AlbumViewFromEmails">united2311's Album: A Day at the Beach Album</A>
Click on the link above to view the 2 pictures in this album.
>From this album you'll be able to view the pictures as a slideshow, turn them
into your own personal screensaver, and even order prints of your favorite
photos. As you enjoy united2311's album, remember that AOL's You've Got
Pictures
offers safe and easy photo sharing for digital camera users. Go to AOL
Keyword: Pictures to learn how you can share your own pictures, or go to
for 45 days!