Looking for a Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Roadster
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:53:02 -0400
Shirt that is....

My almost 3 year old daughter has fallen in love with her red Oshkosh Classics
T-shirt.  She likes to sleep in the 'vertible shirt (as she calls it), and gets
upset when she does not have it to wear (laundry day.)  Sooooo, I was wondering
if anyone out there had a few that they picked up but did not use and would be
willing to part with.  The one she is wearing now is a 5T, so that size or
larger is preferred...

Please contact me off list if you can help!

Thanks!

Sid