Any body got a spare oil pump mount for a U-20?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Any body got a spare oil pump mount for a U-20?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
   Does anybody have a good condition oil pump mount they want to sell me?
I plan on removing the oil bypass valve from a stock mount.  The sandwhich
adaptor has its own bypass valve.  I figure that plus the inline thermostat
should keep the oil where it should be untill its hot enough.
Anybody have any advice on defeating the stock oil bypass valve? Anybody think
this is really bad idea?
  Thanks,
        Daniel 69 2000
        Oakland CA