OT Nutty question.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT Nutty question.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:11:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
Was thinking about posting this to the old jag list I'm also on but think
that they wouldn't get it.
        You know the crazy reverse threaded connectors that are used to
connect to propane tanks?  Does anybody know what they are? Picth and
size?  Does anybody know where I can buy a generic adaptor to screw into
a propane tank.  The ones I have seen have pin holes or high flow preventing
devices...not what I need.  I want a big fat straight thru connection that
I am going to regulate with a high flow dual stage regulator.
No don't worry its not for anything bad its for a fire art project that I
am working on.
        Thanks,
                Daniel Neuman
                Oakland CA