My headlight problem solved!

To: "Datsun Team" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My headlight problem solved!
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:35:57 -0700
First, I want to say thanks to all of those who responded to the problem I
threw at the list the other day.  It was the one where my headlights went
directly to bright and running lights didn't work..

Well, once again it ended up being a very simple answer.  On the way to Lowes
Hardware last night it was just getting dark enough that I had to turn on my
lights.  Of course, they went directly into the bright mode, displaying the
symptoms I described earlier.  I'm not really quite sure why but I decided to
check the fusses.  Pulled the fuss cover off and, sure enough, there was one
fuss that was not fully inserted into its holder.  I simply pushed it in and,
Wah Lah, problem solved.  Once again, it ended up being a simple solution to a
problem that had me completely perplexed.

Thanks Everybody!

Jon
'69 2000
Bothell, WA