Re: Pasadena Police car show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pasadena Police car show
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:27:12 EDT
Hi List,

   The Paseo Pasadena Police car show turned out to be a nice event. This was
the first year that the imports were invited and therefore a low turn out but
I proudly represented the only Datsun at the show. I must say quite a few
people were surprised  to find that Datsun had a convertible back in the
sixties.
Did some Datsun bonding with a guy who also owns a 68, which he now wants to
restore. I think I inspired him a bit. It definitely turned many heads at the
show. What do you say guys and gals next year? a bunch of us?

                         Tom Prather, 2.0 lady in red