2003 "Run around the Lake"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2003 "Run around the Lake"
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:05:18 -0700
Hello All,

Hard to believe, but my car is scheduled to be delivered in a month. 30 days
to go after waiting four years and spending enough money that I sometimes
doubted my sanity- but my long journey is almost over. A fully restored and
slightly customized 1967.5 2000 will soon be mine. I am certainly going to
be in the mood to celebrate and what better way to do that then go on a run
with some other roadster people.

Call me crazy, but I am going to drive the car home- 1500 miles. I plan to
stop and visit family along the way, and that stop will take to a small town
on the Northern shore of Clearlake in Northern California. While I am there,
I am going to take a drive around Clearlake and I invite any Northern
California roadster owners to join me. I am calling it the "Run around the
Lake". I am envisioning meeting at a park in Lakeport, Ca. and then taking a
run all the way around the lake and back to the park for a picnic and cars.
Anyone interested in how my 67.5 2000 turned out is welcome to join in.

I will post particulars in the upcoming weeks. The date for the run is
October 18th, which is a Saturday. I hope to see everyone there.

See you in a month!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489