wiper motor

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiper motor
From: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:23:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,
Does anyone out there know of a place that rebuilds our wiper motors?  Or
better yet, does anyone have a working used motor they would be willing to
sell?  My local shop tested mine and told me that "they couldn't get it to do
anything".  He did admit that he wasn't sure which wires were what since he
doesn't usually do foreign stuff.  He used the black as ground and then tried
all the other wires individually and combinations of wires but to no avail.
They could send it out but it would cost around $190 to fix. Ouch!  I really
can't spend that much on it.
Thanks,
Matt Peterson
'68 1600