roadster weather

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster weather
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:38:11 -0800 (PST)
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the list..
Havent done anything with the roadster lately because of the rainy weather here
in
Northern California.

But for the past few days we have been having some record heat wave..
So tonight when I got home...the house was hot...
I decided to dig the roadster out of the garage ..
As usual the roadster started right up..and off I go...

I almost forgot how great it feels to drive the roadster...
The sound of the exhaust..the warm wind all around me....ahhh yes...it feels
like summer..already...
I guess thats one of the perks living in california..

Anyways ...hope the weather holds up for Solvang...

See you on the road....

Raul