Ignition coil mystery solved & windshield procured

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition coil mystery solved & windshield procured
From: TCR2B@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:37:48 EST
List,

I just wanted to thank all you guys out there ( Eric, Paul, Mike, etc.) that
responded so quickly to my post about the ballast resistor on the ignition
coil.  I did check my coil before I left for Craig's & found it was marked
"internal resistor", so that solves that question.

The drive up to Craig's was great, there are some good roadster roads up that
way.  I think we need to get some "right coast" fun runs going !!  :)   I got
my long wanted for short windshield, so I'll soon have my 1600 in decent
enough shape to start driving.

Thanks again you guys.

Mike in VA
'66 1600 (soon to be on the road !!)