Loose Windows on the 69: a job for liquid nails

To: Jones_Barton@msn.com
Subject: Loose Windows on the 69: a job for liquid nails
From: "James Cawrse" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 07:32:23 -0400
I'm not sure about the "right way" but if you take off the inner door panel
get access to the winder/regulator mechanism, you will see the glass sits in
metal channel.   I would lay a bunch of goop, like liquid nails, into the
channel
and then press the glass back in and let it dry, then put everything back
together.

Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

>From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
>To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Windows on the 69
>Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:34:30 -0700
>
>I have a 69 1600 the passenger door window can be lifted right out.  Does
>anyone know how to secure this?

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp