2000 license plate trim surround

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 license plate trim surround
From: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 17:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry, I dont think all my stuff is posting to the
list, please disregard if you received this already.
Thanks, Gerardo

Hello all, Due to the mishap at Solvang I had to have
a new license plate trim surround made.  I was able to
obtain an original that they are using as a sample.  I
was able to spend some time with the machinist and am
glad to say that the item's will be real nice
replica's.  They will have all the correct angles and
will be chrome plated.  I am wondering if any of you
would be interested in buying one.  I am having a
small limited run made.  This is one of those elusive
pieces that 67.5 2000 owners look for, so I am hoping
to make enough for all that need the piece.  An
original trim piece if available sells for almost 1000
dollars from last I spoke with a vendor, and of course
they are NLA.  Please e-mail me, I will provide a
price when I get a final count. I need to know as soon
as possible.
Thanks
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000  (In the body shop :-( )