2000 Rear End on Ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 Rear End on Ebay
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:54:35 -0700
Hi All,

I just listed the rear end from my 1969 2000 Roadster on Ebay earlier
this evening with NO RESERVE.  The auction closes on Sunday evening,
June 20th.  Since I have a 302 V8 in the car, the stock rear end gear
ratio was too high for me.  I am currently having a Ford Mustang 8.8
rear end installed in the car.  The stock rear end comes complete with
the third member and drum brakes.  However, please note that the bracket
that connects to the traction bar has been removed for reuse on my
replacement rear end.

I had no problems with the stock rear end.  It did not whine and it did
not clunk. The drum brakes worked well and I never had to add fluid to
my rear brake master cylinder reservoir.  The item must be picked up
locally at H&H Motorsports in Whittier, CA.  I will not ship.  I have
better things to do with my time than lug around and crate a big hunk of
metal!  (One back surgery is enough for one life.)

I have hi-rez photos I can e-mail. Please feel free to e-mail any
questions.  Happy bidding!

Best regards,

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000