Free brake calipers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free brake calipers
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 05:31:49 GMT
I no longer need my front brake calipers.  One cylinder was just starting to
leak, but I believe the others were fine.  They should make good candidates for
a rebuild, resleave or?  They were new back in '88, so they are not 37 years
old, but not spring chickens either.  Anyway, the price is right (FREE!)... you
pay shipping.  If nobody wants them, it's into the trash they go.  I will be at
Shasta but will not bring them unless someone specifically asks for them.
Greg Burrows
Bonney Lake, WA