replying to messaes in Digest mode

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: replying to messaes in Digest mode
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:26:06 -0700
"Michael Knorr" asks about replying from digest mode:
.. I subscribe to the digest format of the listserver where I get all
of a day's posts in one collective post. Seems to me, the reply to the
sender methodology won't work with the digest format.

I also use digest mode.  It does make replying a bit more work: mark the
posting you wish to reply to and use <ctrl> c to copy it.  Start a new email
message.  Paste the text you copied into it.  ERASE EVERYTHING PEOPLE DON'T
NEED TO SEE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, add your message, add a subject
line, address it to the list (and the sender if you wish) and send it out.  A
touch more work, but worth it!

Mark Miller
Bodega, CA
69 RHD Fairlady 2000