Re: Windshield Washer

To: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Washer
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:34:19 -0600
Tom,
My washer pump went bad a few years ago.  I pulled the motor from the
tank and took it to Autozone, or some such place, and found a
pump/motor unit that was close in size and it fit fairly well in the
(not perfectly) in the tank mounting bracket.

As for the slow wipers, i'm going to look into some of the tips
provided, 'cause I have 'em too.

-Marc :-)
On Dec 7, 2004, at 7:59 PM, Tom Ross wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> The windshield washer motor is shot on my Roadster.
> What after market bottles/bags/motors have people
> found that fit in the same space. I am not as
> interested in a stock unit as something economical and
> reliable.
>
> While I am at it, the wipers on my car work, but just
> barley, they seem to move very sloooooow and only one
> speed. I suspect that they are not wired properly for
> 2 speed operation. Any thoughts there?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom Ross
> 1970 2000 Roadster