Merry Christmas!

To: Datsun-Roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Merry Christmas!
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:38:49 -0600
Just wanted to wish everyone a great Christmas and New Year!

I've been in lurk mode for the last few months, my 67.5 has temporarily
been retired, it lost compression on one cylinder. I hope to get my
spare engine out shortly and rebuild it so it can be dropped in to get
me back on the road. I have almost decided to stroke the replacement
before I drop it in.

We almost had a white Christmas here in Central Texas today. About 10
miles South of us they had a light dusting of snow just before midnight,
but none here.

Hope everyone got the Roadster stuff they wanted!!

Peace,
Pat