Playstation GT4

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Playstation GT4
From: Phillip Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:32:17 +1100
I was just having a look through the complete list of cars on the
upcoming Playstation game GT4. Lo and behold I found this:
Fairlady 2000 ('68)

Yee-ha!

I was going to get the game anyway, but this makes it even more
attractive. The full list totals 696 cars and is absolutely
draw-dropping. It includes a lot of 1960s and 1970s sports and muscle
cars along with mind-blowing 80s Group B rally cars.

Just look at this list of Z cars:
  Fairlady 240ZG ('71)
  Fairlady Z 432R
  Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2-Seater ('78)
  Fairlady Z 280ZT
  Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) ('83)
  Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2-seater (Z32) ('89)
  Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2-seater Version-S (Z32) ('98)
  Fairlady Z Gran Turismo 4 Edition (Z33) ('05)
  Fairlady Z Version S 6MT (Z33) ('02)
  Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) ('02)
  Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) ('03)
  Fairlady Z LM Race Car (Z33) ('02)
  Nismo) Fairlady Z S-Tune Gran Turismo Aero (Z33) ('02)
(Nismo) Fairlady Z Z-Tune (Z33) ('03)
Fairlady Z (Motul Pitwork JGTC '04)
Fairlady Z (Option Stream Tuner '04)
OPERA (Tuner) 350Z ('04)

Add some Prince/Nissan Skylines:
  Skyline Sport Coupe ('62)
  Skyline 1500 Deluxe ('63)
  Skyline 2000 GT-B ('67)

Or a couple of 510s
Bluebird 1600 Deluxe ('69)
Bluebird 1600SSS Rally Car ('69)

Easy race track pickings for the roadster with
Toyota 2000GT ('67)
Mazda Cosmo Sport L10A ('67)
Mazda Cosmo Sport L10B ('68)
And this brace of Hondas