Re: Cowl Drain Hose

To: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cowl Drain Hose
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 08:24:48 -0500
Somebody on the list posted this a while back - apologies that I didn't save
who it was....couldn't find it in the archives.

" Seems like I have found a very inexpensive (7 bucks), readily
available,
Cowl Drain hose source. At least for early cars.
 My friendly (or lazy) Auto Zone clerk let me in the back as I
approached him with rotten rubber and told him I had a "mission
impossible" for him. He took one look at my mess and said go back and
take a look.
Anyway goldmine! I have no idea what car it is for, but it is labled
224. Under the bar code there are these #s; o  37256 00220  5

The bends are almost PERFECT! the diameter is a wee bit smaller, which
makes for a tight fit and a bit of work to stretch over the fitting,
but it works!!! The length is enough to dump the water down past the
tranny."

Mark