OT - New '05 Frontier

To: Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OT - New '05 Frontier
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:08:34 -0600
Well, I traded the Mercedes off.....   It started to have more electrical
problems and I just had enough.  Then the new Frontiers hit the lots - MB
now history.

I bought a NISMO 4X2 Crew Cab, Silver, blue seat inserts, electronic locking
rear differential, 340 watt Fosgate stereo, and sunroof.  My daughter and
myself watched it being unloaded off the carrier, they checked the oil, and
we drove it off.  I worked a pretty good deal with the MB by getting the
general manager, MB service manager, and Nissan sales manager together.  The
MB side of the dealership really did not want to work on the Coupe anymore
and very glad to see it go.  They will most likely ship it out of state:)

The new Frontier is very nice - big change from last years model.  Good
power at 265 HP and very solid feel.  Nissan really is paying attention to
detail.  Like the factory sprayed in bed liner with tie down system, heavy
frame/suspension, 8 cup holders, steering column/wheel out of the Z car,
fold down/up rear seat with storage, fold flat passenger seat, free flowing
exhaust with a bit of a rumble, ........ all in a package that fits in my
garage.

Now, I can haul more Roadster parts:)   I am going to bug my wife for a car
trailer...  Nice to be back in the Nissan family.

Hope you all had a great New Year!!

Phil
SEROC