[Fwd: Re: Bonding Motor Mounts]

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Bonding Motor Mounts]
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:20:12 -0700
Sent to me instead of list/Andy cost

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: Bonding Motor Mounts
Date:   Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:13:02 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
From:   Ron Mistak <remfender@earthlink.net>
To:     <fj201@cox.net>

Hi,,  the other day i was using POR15 thick paint in the tube, and was
putting it
in the cowl area where it was rusted,   i was using a sponge brush small
one
when i got done i laid it on a piece of wood,   well the other day i
tried to pull it
off and no way , i finally had to use a hammer and screwdriver like a chisel
even tore up some of the wood and the soft sponge is hard as a rock,,

try the por15 putty , i have used it and it works for me , i use some in
the
sealer areas and also some rusted parts of my roadster, putting one piece of
steel plate about 6 inches onto another for more strength not welded.

its tough stuff,,,  just type in por15 on the net to find the nearest dealer

Ron Mistak

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=54475>