Passing Light Relay

To: Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Passing Light Relay
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:43:19 -0700
I am trying to finalize some wiring.  The main engine compartment harness
includes a three pronged - in line connector.  I cannot find the relay or
remember what it looks like.  Must check vendor sites.  Based on the wiring
schematic it should include red/white, red and black/yellow band wires.
However, it only holds the red and black/yellow band wires.  I have other
old samples and they are the same.  The schematic shows a red/white wire
from the head lamp relay that ties to the head lamps.  The diagram also
shows a piece of the same wire tapping off to the passing light relay.  Why
do none of mine have this wire in the connector?  What gives?  Larry.