Gauges

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gauges
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:35:57 -0800
Hi List,

I have located and started to work with a company that is, and can restore our
gauges.  They have begun working on mine for the 67.5 2L  I have started
restoring.  I must say however it is not cheap.  The actual resto of the
individual gauges is not that bad cost wise, it is the fact that they have
make a film and a negative to reproduce the numbers, colors and
scales,lettering,painting etc, for the gauge.  In essence the gauge will be
new. and original.  The clock is changed out using quartz movement for more
accuracy but looks factory.

If anyone is interested in having there gauges done and saving some $$ contact
me off list: heyace@cox.net and I can give you more details.

Also,  I could really use some ideas, thoughts and comments etc on colors and
paint schemes for roadsters because my painter will be ready to paint soon.
(I think I have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 colors but would love to see some
comments on the subject)

Thanks!
Paul Gabriel
69 silver solex cruiser