Volvo brake conversion story (very short version)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Volvo brake conversion story (very short version)
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:52:43 -0500
If I were to do it again, I think Id buy new pistons for the Roadster and
slap them in, I think those come with the short brake lines connecting the 2
pistons on each side. If not buy those too.

Im writing up the whole horrible experience with four-part harmony for
publication at a later date :-)

Comedy is misery in retrospect