Pleasant Day

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pleasant Day
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jim.sylvester@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 05:42:47 -0600
It's 5:36 and I've got a pleasant day in store..

The last month or so work has been my own private tsunami.  Meanwhile, the
roadster sat patiently on jack stands stripped down to the spindles waiting
for newly greased bearings and new wheel studs (thanks, Firestone!).

With a little break in my schedule, today is the day I put on my greasy
pants (they get so nasty I don't wash them at home) and finish the job!

After that job is finally at long overdue last done, it's time to install
Dean's new interior in a tub which is now stripped and fresh with 3 coats of
POR15.