San Jose Auto Show Pics/Videos

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: San Jose Auto Show Pics/Videos
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:19:53 +0000
The show ended yesterday at 7pm and 5 days of Nissans and Datsuns and
showgirls have past. I added 2 more albums from the show, days 1-5 here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/245414743kpsXFV

and the Z corral leaving here:
http://community.webshots.com/album/248856967SjQQxm

or go here for the whole thing:
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving012

Plenty of people enjoyed the roadster. When a group of folks would discuss
it I was tempted to butt-in to conversations with,"Hey that's my roadster ya
know!" but I let people be  :)
My favorite comment was, "Now that's a REAL Datsun!"

I had to use several of my friends's digital cameras and the built-in flash
just did not cut it on most photos. I'll update the albums with better pics
when I get ahold of the other cameras. I did manage to take some pics of the
ladies and showgirls...good stuff and I will promise to update you...may not
be as good as the "Ladies of Laguna Seca" though  :evil:  Ahhh...sweet
Melissa, ya gotta see her.

Anyways we took some video of everyone driving out of the convention
center...very parade-like. There is a GTO clip, one with Lonnie's 240z and
another one with me, GT-R, Z32, 280Zx, 350zs. It's really long though, and I
hope Lenny will allow it!
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin

Thanks to Jim Bowen from ZONC for organizing the Z display and
thanks for inviting me!

Enjoy!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA