Solvang Datsun Roadster Show 2005

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Solvang Datsun Roadster Show 2005
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:39:34 EST
If everyone doesn't know already:

18th Annual Solvang Datsun Roadster Show, Friday April 29th & Saturday  April
30th, 2005 in beautiful Downtown Solvang.

We are finalizing the printing of the registration materials and they  should
be ready by February.

Many things can change within a year, so if your postal address, email
address, or any other way to contact you has changed let us know so we can get
the
necessary information out to you.

After 2 years of putting on the show we think we have gotten the kinks
worked out this year, for people who want to sell there roadster related
products
at the show there will be space set aside for you this year!!

We are hoping to top the magic 100 Roadster plateau, so everyone is  welcome,
whether your car is a show stopper, daily driver, or a work in  progress, we
will make room for your car!!

Thanks

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC