Re: rear view mirror help

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: rear view mirror help
From: Phillip Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:55:34 +1100
Ken
I gave up on the original low screen mirror many years ago when I got
my dash reskinned. Instead, I use mirror from an Austin-Healey
Sprite/MG Midget that clamps onto the windscreen brace. This gives me
the advantage of being able to move it up and down as required. On the
race track I put the mirror down low (similar height to stock), on the
street I put it up high so I see more of what is behind the car rather
than what is in it.

Phill B