(OT) fast turn signal problem!

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (OT) fast turn signal problem!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 02:10:31 +0000
Sorry for the off-topic post!
My friend's 1997 Honda Civic right turn signal(front/back) started blinking
rapidly last week. Then this week the left turn signal(front/back) started
blinking rapidly.
All running lights, brake lights and turn signals work, so I think the bulbs
are fine.
I suspected the flasher was faulty, replaced it with a new one, but the turn
signals still blink rapidly(along with flasher sound).

So, what should I do next? Is is it a relay or fuse-related problem?
Thanks for any help.

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20