Transmission Mount

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Transmission Mount
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:16:01 -0600
Hello List,

I have come into possession of an unused NOS transmission mount and I am
endeavoring to determine if it is for the 4-speed or 5-speed transmission or
if it works on either.  The part number is 11328-25503.  I looked at
Rallye's web site and none of Rallye's part numbers match mine.  I also
tried to look it up on the parts catalog on datsun.org.  I found the part
number and a page number in the index, but could not find the actual part
described anywhere.  My mount has the two studs instead of the two bolt
holes.  Anyone know?

Thanks for the help.

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000