RE: Boone "dizzy" Question / Info.?

To: <JRice@koaspeer.com>,
Subject: RE: Boone "dizzy" Question / Info.?
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:17:25 -0700
Jeff,

Keith Williams is another source for SU's. Lots of happy customers. In fact,
he just emailed the list yesterday or today that he has a set or more of
SU's ready to go.

The simple answer is that Gary Boone's EI Dizzy is a rebuilt roadster
distributor using a modern Nissan electronic module. Can you say "No more
points?" Ha, I knew you could. <g> More info at:

<http://www.311s.org/tech/ignition/eidizzynew.html>

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -