Scratch REmoval/240z video!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Scratch REmoval/240z video!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 04:17:29 +0000
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving018

Today I took the roadster to a dent removal and scratch guy. I found a
thumbnail-size dent in my left rear quarter panel and some dimples on the
front left top fender. Funny how all the damage is on the left hand side,
considering I park on the right side next to my Mom!!!
I also had some pretty deep scratches on both sides opposite the soft-top
mounts...courtesy of yours truly!

I'm pretty happy with the results considering how deep the scratches were
and the dents have dissappeared!

Bonus: I got to ride on othe fastest NA 240Z in my life. It was a 3.1
stroker and it was BAD! I'm getting a 240z soon :D
This one clocked a 13.1 sec 1/4 at Sears...and it looks like a grandma
drives it! Check the clip!
I also snapped a pic of some triple mikunis...gotta love those carbs!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20