Wolf Creek Racing

To: list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wolf Creek Racing
From: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I would update everyone on my experience with Todd Walrich at Wolf
Creek Racing. I ordered 2 rebuild kits and 12 jets on May 31. Todd payed for
the shipping and included a copy of the PHH service and repair manual for free.
I recieved my order today, June 4. Less than a week from when I ordered it! The
order was correct and Todd is very helpful. I will use WCR for all my solex
needs. No, I don't work for WCR, but I have to give praise where it is due.

Jeremiah Bush
Casper, WY
'67 1600
'66 solex U20