Mcmaster Carr and seat swaps

To: "Datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mcmaster Carr and seat swaps
From: "Marknsuz" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:37:31 -0700
A few years back I bought a few hundred brass grommets from McMaster Carr and
distributed them to listers as they were needed, since they sold only in
fairly large quantities and we need but four per roadster.

Also: Dave asked about seats that don't require drilling additional holes in
the floor:

You can drill out some flat stock and bolt that to the floor in the stock
holes and mount the new seats to it.  An advantage is that it would act like a
giant fender washer.

Mark Miller
69 RHD Fairlady 2000
Sebastopol, CA