Blackhawk 2005 Pics/Video!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk 2005 Pics/Video!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 06:22:58 +0000
Hi All,
Blackhawk was fun! We had a huge roadster turnout and we actually saw more
roadsters than 510s :)
Some familiar roadster folks in attendance:
Francis Anand '67 SPL
Dan Magliari '69 SRL
Will Campbell '69 SRL
Fred and Annie Katz '66 SPL
Peter Vanderpas('68 SRL) with his 240z
Dan Zubkoff '67.5 SRL
Eric Gillis('69 SPL) with his 240Z/turbo
Les Cannaday from CDM

Ron Carter was the guest speaker and talked about restoring his BRE 240Z and
let me tell you that car is LOUD...check the video clip. Will, Dan M. and I
snapped some pics in front of the museum with the BRE 240z and it was cool.

There were some super beautiful 240z cars...the wildest one with huge
fenders and a GM TPI engine.
I included pics from inside the Blackhawk museum in a separate album. Very
interesting cars from a Tucker to Delayhee.
A raffle and trophies were given out at the end of the day. Peter Vanderpas
won a cool Nissan dress shirt and I got 2 trophys! One for best roadster and
another for "oldest roadster". Huh? That award belongs to Fred Katz whose
'66 was THE oldest car present.

Enjoy the pics and video clips...there is some highway hooligan footage from
my ace camera man Clark!
Pictures
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving019
Videos