Roadster sighting - Waste LA/CC

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sighting - Waste LA/CC
From: "limprod" <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 02:01:06 -0700
I'm out of town so I didn't see it personally.  A friend of mine left me
this msg:

>btw, after I stopped by your house to check on things I saw
>a light blue high w/s 1600 Roadster going southbound from Vets Park.
>The driver had the top down and had one of those evil grins
>war to ear that you were telling me about.

Anyone on the list?  This will make the total number of Roadsters-in-motion
sightings within the West Los Angeles prefecture during the last 3 decades,
to five (5); or the 2nd one seen in 1.5 years.

I was told there was a 68' SRL311 with a SR20DE/T(?)located in Culver City,
CA and up for sale.  It was supposedly purchased in Texas but didn't quite
make it up to its' home in the Bay Area, when a brand new family addition
forced the sale.  I tried to get my friends to take a look but everyone was
N/A.

[looking forward to increasing the number to >5 when I return home soon.
I'm just short of paint and misc parts]