Re: Another Roadster FINISHED

To: "Dennis Currington" <dc@datsuns.net>,
Subject: Re: Another Roadster FINISHED
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 00:26:06 -0400
Dennis,
The car looks GREAT!
Mark
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Currington" <dc@datsuns.net>
To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:08 PM
Subject: Another Roadster FINISHED

> After driving an unfinished Roadster for 5 years, (actually longer than
that if you count my '66) my 67.5 2000 is finally ALL TOGETHER.  As you can
see, I am a stickler for originality .  Took it for a nice drive (only 90
today) and took some pictures and posted them on my website:

> http://www.racerguy.com/2000@LVMS.html
>
> As a side note, after 25 yrs in San Diego, my wife and I moved back to Las
Vegas a couple months ago.  Look for a LVROC to be formed soon with Keith,
John F and me!

> I think this would be a great place for a National Roadster Meet.  We
could hold it at the "Roadster Ranch" .