Anti-theft devices

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-theft devices
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:03:11 EDT
Hello all,

    On my recent Midwest toy hunt I found some handy  items for building
anti-theft circuits. They are 12 volt delay relays. Apply 12  volts and after a
time delay a pair of contacts close. I've got three different  delays, 60
seconds, 90 seconds and 120 seconds. They look just like old  fashioned vacuum
tubes, glass bottle with pins on the bottom. I also bought some  tube sockets
plug them into. Circuits can be built to cut the ignition,  electric fuel pump,
beep the horn, or whatever you can think up. The relays are  NIB, most of the
sockets are used but in good condition.
    I also found a good used 12 volt fuel solenoid.  Normally closed, apply
12 Volts and it opens up.

    If anyone is interested I'll sell the relays with  socket for $20 each
and the solenoid for $10. I've got 5 relays, two 60s, two  90s and one 120.
Only
one of the solenoids. I'll include some circuit  suggestions. I will not
publish those suggestions or who buys the relays on the  list. Being covert is
half the trick.

keith"sneaky devil"williams