Recent death in the roadster group list

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Recent death in the roadster group list
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
   Joe Jackson of Baldwinsville, N.Y passed away May 30th of Cancer of the
bladder. He was 91 and was buried this last Saturday.
   Some of you may of seen some of his postings here on the list. Joe worked on
his 67 1/2  1600 roadster daily. He truly loved it.
    My experiance of Joe was that he was a kind, gentle man. It was always a
pleasure to serve him.
    I was touched deeply when his daughter Gail contacted me with the news. To
know that someone could be this active at this age  is truly a testament to
living life fully. My heart goes out to his family. Please send you thoughts,
prayers and support to Gail at strobeck@dreamscape.com

Dean

Yahoo! Mail Mobile