Re: Optima Battery 51R

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Optima Battery 51R
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:01:32 +0000
Hi All,
I'm in the process of fixing up a set of aluminum Minilite wheels and have a
question about finishing. I've added some material to some deep gouges and
ground it all down and am ready to finish it. Does anyone know of an Argent
paint that may be close to the finsh on these. I'm going to use Duplicolor
wheel paint to color match, but the texture is somewhat up in the air. I've got
a couple ideas but thought I'd ask my astute colleagues for any suggestions?

Hopefully i'll have them done and on by the NW Datsun Show in Canby Oregon on
Sunday. Just keep the snickering to a minimum if I manage to screw it up and it
looks like hell. :-)

Have a great day.
Eddie