Looking for an LA mechanic

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Looking for an LA mechanic
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:39:22 -0700
Please respond to ms_dacia@yahoo.com

Hi, I have a 1970 Datsun Fairlady 1600.  I've been a bad owner (okay,
I'm a graduate student) and left it stored in a garage for over a year
and the brakes have now seized and I'm sure that the gas is totally
denatured.  I didn't drain any fluids before storing it and now I'm
afraid I've done irrepairable damage.  I'm about to move and want to
get her running before I do.  Any suggestions for a decent mechanic in
the Los Angeles area (and any thoughts on how badly I've abused my baby?)

Thanks!