Re: Interesting Lucas part for sale on Ebay ...

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting Lucas part for sale on Ebay ...
From: Norm deCarteret <normdec@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:55:29 -0400
Heh!  That was what I claimed to be the case with my E-Type's radio.
The electrical system decided if there was sufficient amperage to run
the radio and, if not, the radio simply didn't turn on.  Classical
British engineering.  Yep.  Norm

--
Hobbes:  Do you think there's a God?
Calvin:  Well, SOMEbody's out to get me.