Re: 70 2000 in Virginia $1250 today "new" front suspension,

To: <notmgb@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 70 2000 in Virginia $1250 today "new" front suspension,
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:29:02 -0400
>I would bet you would take $1200 since it is the same one from this
post a few days ago.

absolutely, and I got a good deal on it.

the owner of Datsun Dynamics has been a friend of mine for years and I've
bought cars from him before. I've already sold the car and am sure the buyer
will be satisfied with it. the fact that the person who posted it to the
list didn't look underneath and see all the goodies isn't my fault. what I
paid for it is irrelevant. I bought it for what Greg told me he wanted for
it and sold it for what both I and the purchaser thought was a very
reasonable price.

>Bought it from a mechanic you know, please

Greg, the owner of Datsun Dynamics, is a mechanic and as I said has been a
friend of mine for years.  basically, you have implied that I was lying in
front of a public forum and owe me an apology. what's the bug up your ass,
anyhow?

Craig
mostly roadsters and a speedboat :-)