thank god for vendors

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: thank god for vendors
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
I was noticing that I was losing coolant in my car, not much but enough to make
me keep an eye on it. Then the other day all hell broke loose. I finally found
the source!!! Damn crappy Datsuns! You would think they would make a water pump
that would last for more than 35 years!!!. Water was pouring out of the front,
rendering me inop. Keep in mind the roadster is my only transport.

I caught a ride to Dean's place, got a brand new waterpump, went home and went
to work. It took about 4 hours to install but most of that time was spent with
"while we are at it" work.

Long story short, the same day I was back in business and with the new pump the
car runs about 10 degrees cooler than it did before the pump failure.

To all the vendors that make a living ( or not) providing parts for us NUTS
that insist on driving old sportscars....my hat is off to you and I thank each
and everyone of you( whether I have purchased from you or not) for being here
and providing parts.

Roman

Discover Yahoo!