Looking for a Roadster..not red.. SoCal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Roadster..not red.. SoCal
From: "Joaquin Gomez" <pikis714@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 06:18:25 +0000
Looking for a roadster.. complete and running and looking decent.  Any year.
1600 prefered if the price is right.  Looking for some in SOCAL for my bro
in law, tryin to get the whole roadster scene flowing through his system!
He has a baby on the way and is kinda on a budget. max price would be like
1,000.  Let me know of any roadster sales out there in SOcal.  Pics prefered
thanks!

Joaquin
67.5 1600

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.