Parts on eBay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: Parts on eBay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:56:03 -0400
Howdy all,

I have a gas cap on eBay along with some other items.  The gas cap ends
today if anyone is in need - the price is at $5 with no reserve.  I will be
listing more items as time goes along.   Search for Datsun 1600 and you will
see it. You can click on see seller's other items to see the other good loot
- like a NOS in dash CD player for Nissans.  I also have a 240Z that I will
sell CHEAP!!  If you need anything in particular, let me know.  I need to
reduce the clutter in my life.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html